The nTRACK project was presented by BET Solutions at the 13th European Molecular Imaging Meeting at San Sebastián. The conference attracted more than 700 participants from 31 countries and included more than 290 talks and 265 poster presentations. The conference took place from 20-23 March 2018.
- How does a cell-based therapy work?
- New article published by Vall d’Hebron Research Institute: Modelling the skeletal muscle injury recovery
- A 3D animation to discover the objectives of nTRACK
- nTRACK Strives to Track Stem Cells in Real-Time
- BIOEMTECH wins 3rd Best Poster Award at 24th Greek Ιnterdisciplinary Radiology Conference