The nTRACK project was presented by BET Solutions at the 13th European Molecular Imaging Meeting at San Sebastián. The conference attracted more than 700 participants from 31 countries and included more than 290 talks and 265 poster presentations. The conference took place from 20-23 March 2018.
- Three projects on cell tracking systems establish joint collaboration
- What are gold nanoparticles and how are they made?
- How does a cell-based therapy work?
- New article published by Vall d’Hebron Research Institute: Modelling the skeletal muscle injury recovery
- A 3D animation to discover the objectives of nTRACK