The nTrack project was presented at the Athens Science Festival (ASF), which was held on 24-28 April 2018 in Athens Greece. The ASF is the biggest science festival in Greece, attracting hundreds of visitors of all ages every year. The nTrack concept was presented by BET Solutions.
- How does a cell-based therapy work?
- New article published by Vall d’Hebron Research Institute: Modelling the skeletal muscle injury recovery
- A 3D animation to discover the objectives of nTRACK
- nTRACK Strives to Track Stem Cells in Real-Time
- BIOEMTECH wins 3rd Best Poster Award at 24th Greek Ιnterdisciplinary Radiology Conference