From the 14th to the 16th of November, the 24th Greek Ιnterdisciplinary Radiology Conference took place in Patras (Greece) where BIOEMTECH was awarded the 3rd Best Poster Award.
- Three projects on cell tracking systems establish joint collaboration
- What are gold nanoparticles and how are they made?
- How does a cell-based therapy work?
- New article published by Vall d’Hebron Research Institute: Modelling the skeletal muscle injury recovery
- A 3D animation to discover the objectives of nTRACK